- Highlighted Programmes
- All Events
- Events at Hong Kong Central Library
- Hong Kong Library Festival
- Summer Library Festival
- 4‧23 "World Book Day" Fun Reading for All
- Read to Discover!
- Reading Promotion Activities@RTHK Programme
- Story Ambassador
- Librarians’ Choice
- Book Bag Pick-n-Read
- An Adventure with Book-loving Whale
- Story Time on Live: Read and Move with Celebrity Moms
- Fun Reading at Hong Kong Historic Buildings
- Reading Programme for Children and Youth
- Hong Kong Public Libraries Reading Clubs
- 4．23 World Book Day Creative Competition
- Thematic Storytelling Workshops
- Paired Reading Talks and Workshops
- Extensive Reading to Broaden the Horizons
- Tour Around the Library with Dinosaurs
- Other Reading Activities
- Pop-up Library @ Hong Kong Flower Show
- Interactive Story Zoom 2022
- Interactive Story Zoom
- A Date with Reading
- Fun Reading．Handicrafts
- 4.23 Let's Listen, Let's Make Series
- Interactive Storytelling with Author
- Take a Break - eReading Corner
- Joyful Reading at Your Neighbourhood – Pop-up Library
- 15-Minute Read
- Stand By Me
- Pop-up Library @ World Environment Day X World Oceans Day 2019
- Reading Yuen Long
- Fun Day in Tung Chung Public Library
- Joy of Reading in Kwun Tong - Library Outdoor Party
- Joyful Reading Adventure @ North District
- Pop-up Library @ 2019 World Book Day Fest
- "Reading Beyond Boundaries" Reading Promotion Activities
- Fun Reading at Hong Kong Public Transportation
- STEM@Library in Kowloon City District
- Happy Reading Companion Road Show in Southern District
- Good Reads for Joyful Reading
- Reading KOL - Short Video Competition 2018
- Fun at Central Library
- My Library
- Summer Reading Fiesta
- Literary Activities
- Awards / Competitions
- Hong Kong Literature Festival
- Talks / Workshops
- IT Activities
- Storytelling for Children
- Hot Topics
Without geographical boundaries, Hong Kong Public Libraries will lead you and your little one on the online cultural journey in local neighbourhood, know more about the historical development of Blue House in Wan Chai and the factory-turned JCCAC. Children can even experience and create the traditional arts flower plaque and big head buddha, community art yarn jam, letterpress printing as well as read selected thematic story books.
Parent-child (One child aged 5-12 and accompanied by a parent / guardian aged 18 or above)
Free admission. The workshops will be conducted in Cantonese through ZOOM online platform.
60 pairs of parent-child each workshop*, each pair of parent-child will receive one material kit.
Please email the information below to: email@example.com
Name of participant (Child and the parent/guardian)
Age of the child
Contact telephone number
Terms and Conditions of the Activity:
* Ballots for allocation will be conducted if enrollment exceeds quotas.
# Fun Reading‧Yarn Jam: 30 pairs of parent-child each session, please select a time slot for registration.
The Organiser will give priority to those who have not successfully joined in “Fun Reading‧Handicrafts” activities.
Successful participants will be required to present the HKID or student handbook with name and photo of that child aged 5-12 to HKPL staff for verification when collecting the material kit at office located at Fa Yuen Street Municipal Services Building, Mong Kok during office hour.
Failure of collecting the material kit before the designated date will result in the cancellation of the right of joining the activitiy and the respective quota(s) will be allocated to participants in the waiting list.
The ZOOM meeting ID and password will be sent to the successful participants via email 2 days before event day.
Participant who is unable to turn up on the event should inform the Organiser by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 5 days before the event starts. The Organiser reserves the rights to accept his/her registration for other “Fun Reading‧Handicrafts” activities.
The Organiser reserves the right of final acceptance on registration.
Enquiry: 2786 2110