- Please click here for contact information of mobile library stops or download it here ( PDF or Word )
- You can submit your enquiries on use of library stock, e-Resources or finding reference materials through Ask a Librarian
- 24-hour Telephone Renewal Service Phone Number: 2827 2833 / 2698 0002
- Please click here for enquiry numbers of Hong Kong Central Library
- Please click here for enquiry number of Multimedia Information System service
- Please click here to obtain information about application for library card or card replacement
- Please click here to obtain library forms
- Please click here for Extension Activities information
Mail Items with Insufficient Postage
To contact the Hong Kong Public Libraries by post, please make sure that all mail items bear sufficient postage. The Hong Kong Public Libraries will not accept any underpaid mail items and such items will be handled by the Hongkong Post. For calculation of postage, please refer to the Hongkong Post’s website
You can forward your enquiries, comments, suggestions or complaints by:
- Calling our Customer Hotline: 2921 0208 *#
- Email: email@example.com *
- Calling "1823": 1823 #
* Customer Hotline and email are handled by the "1823" of the Government. Agents of the "1823" will handle your enquiries or complaints as soon as possible or forward the case to concerned library staff to follow up.
# When calling our Customer Hotline or “1823”, you can choose to use Cantonese, Putonghua or English to make your enquiries or complaints. If the line is busy, you may leave your message with the phone recorder and agents of "1823" will call back as soon as possible.