- Highlighted Programmes
- All Events
- Events at Hong Kong Central Library
- Reading KOL - Short Video Competition 2018
- Take a Break - eReading Corner
- Fun Reading at Your Neighbourhood – Pop-up Library
- Reading Programme for Children and Youth
- Hong Kong Public Libraries Reading Clubs
- 4．23 World Book Day
- Thematic Storytelling Workshops
- Paired Reading Talks and Workshops
- Extensive Reading to Broaden the Horizons
- Other Reading Activities
- Summer Reading Fiesta
- Literary Activities
- Awards / Competitions
- Hong Kong Literature Festival
- Talks / Workshops
- IT Activities
- Storytelling for Children
- Hot Topics
Tag Search – Paired Reading
Every book is a window to a new landscape. Reading helps broaden children’s horizons and trigger their imagination. Parents play a key role in leading their children to explore the wonderful book world, find a space for relaxation and dive in the trove of knowledge. In addition to cultivating children’s interest in reading, parents can also read and enjoy the fun of reading with their kids.
To learn the skills of improving attention of children with demonstration and games.
Child from kindergarten to primary three, each with a parent.
7 sessions. 20 family units each session. (1 child and 1 parent as a family unit)
St. James' Settlement
Uncle James Child Development Centre, Wan Chai
Joy of Reading - Reading is the foundation for learning. To nurture children’s love of reading since early childhood can help develop their language ability, improve their independent thinking, imagination and creativity. Let us read together with children to cultivate their reading habits and lead them on to the road of quality reading.