- Highlighted Programmes
- All Events
- Events at Hong Kong Central Library
- Hong Kong Library Festival
- Read to Discover!
- Joyful Reading at Your Neighbourhood – Pop-up Library
- Reading Promotion Activities@RTHK Programme
- Interactive Story Zoom 2022
- Fun Reading．Handicrafts
- The Story Ambassador
- 4.23 Let's Listen, Let's Make Series
- Librarians’ Choice
- Book Bag Pick-n-Read
- Interactive Story Zoom
- An Adventure with Book-loving Whale
- Story Time on Live: Read and Move with Celebrity Moms
- Fun Reading at Hong Kong Historic Buildings
- Reading Programme for Children and Youth
- Hong Kong Public Libraries Reading Clubs
- 4．23 World Book Day Creative Competition
- Thematic Storytelling Workshops
- Paired Reading Talks and Workshops
- Extensive Reading to Broaden the Horizons
- Tour Around the Library with Dinosaurs
- Other Reading Activities
- Past Activities
- Summer Reading Fiesta
- Literary Activities
- Awards / Competitions
- Hong Kong Literature Festival
- Talks / Workshops
- IT Activities
- Storytelling for Children
- Hot Topics
Stretching Children's Imagination Through Parent-Child Reading (Rescheduled)
|Time:||3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
|Venue:||Hong Kong Central Library (Children's Library)|
|Speaker:||Dr TAM Po Chi|
|Remarks:||Please kindly note that the subject talk is rescheduled from 11 December 2022 to 15 January 2023.
Conducted in Cantonese.
Free admission by reservation. Seats are limited. First-Come-First-Served.
Registration begins 3 weeks in advance for members of Paired Reading Clubs of Hong Kong Public Libraries.
Registration by phone begins 2 weeks in advance for the public, except the session at Hong Kong Central Library#.
# Please go to the Information Service Counter on the 1st floor of the Hong Kong Central Library to obtain the admission tickets starting from 10 a.m., 2 January 2023 (Monday).
Please arrive 10 minutes before the talk starts. Registration becomes invalid when the talk begins. Seats will then be allocated to persons who are waiting at the venue.
|Enquiry Telephone Number:||2921 0385|
Information available in Chinese only.