- Highlighted Programmes
- All Events
- Events at Hong Kong Central Library
- Hong Kong Library Festival
- Joyful Reading at Your Neighbourhood – Pop-up Library 2020-2021
- Interactive Story Zoom - Adventure of The Corn Family
- Fun Reading at Hong Kong Historic Buildings
- Take a Break - eReading Corner
- Interactive Storytelling with Author
- Reading Promotion Activities@RTHK Programme
- Reading Programme for Children and Youth
- Hong Kong Public Libraries Reading Clubs
- 4．23 World Book Day Creative Competition
- Thematic Storytelling Workshops
- Paired Reading Talks and Workshops
- Extensive Reading to Broaden the Horizons
- Other Reading Activities
- Past Activities
- Summer Reading Fiesta
- Literary Activities
- Awards / Competitions
- Hong Kong Literature Festival
- Talks / Workshops
- IT Activities
- Storytelling for Children
- Hot Topics
Tag Search – Thematic Storytelling Workshops
Let's follow the Scientist to learn more about scientific phenomena in daily life.
Let’s follow Miss Rumphius to do one thing that makes the world more beautiful.
How can a magic key lead us to the world of books and let us have a "Wonderful Journey in Reading"?
Dear kids, please come into the wonderful library world with "Big Brother Library" and "Little Brother Library Card" to know different kinds of interesting books and enjoy the fun of reading together!
Tristan the Tumbler is a very talented acrobat. However, he feels frustrated after an accident happened during his performance and even wants to give up tumbling. What will happen to Tristan? Can he set foot on stage again?
Tiny Snail is full of curiosity and always has a dream to travel around the world. Such dream has touched the Big Whale. Tiny Snail and Big Whale travel around the world together. What interesting matters will they come across?