- Highlighted Programmes
- All Events
- Events at Hong Kong Central Library
- Hong Kong Library Festival
- Fun Reading at Hong Kong Historic Buildings
- Take a Break - eReading Corner
- Reading Promotion Activities@RTHK Programme
- Fun Day in Tung Chung Public Library
- Joy of Reading in Kwun Tong - Library Outdoor Party
- Joyful Reading Adventure @ North District
- Fun Reading at Your Neighbourhood – Pop-up Library
- Pop-up Library @ World Environment Day X World Oceans Day 2019
- Fun Reading at Hong Kong Public Transportation
- Pop-up Library @ Hong Kong Flower Show 2019
- Good Reads for Joyful Reading
- STEM@Library in Kowloon City District
- Happy Reading Companion Road Show in Southern District
- Reading KOL - Short Video Competition 2018
- Reading Programme for Children and Youth
- Hong Kong Public Libraries Reading Clubs
- 4．23 World Book Day
- Thematic Storytelling Workshops
- Paired Reading Talks and Workshops
- Extensive Reading to Broaden the Horizons
- Other Reading Activities
- Summer Reading Fiesta
- Literary Activities
- Awards / Competitions
- Hong Kong Literature Festival
- Talks / Workshops
- IT Activities
- Storytelling for Children
- Hot Topics
Tag Search – Thematic Storytelling Workshops
Let’s follow Miss Rumphius to do one thing that makes the world more beautiful.
How can a magic key lead us to the world of books and let us have a "Wonderful Journey in Reading"?
Dear kids, please come into the wonderful library world with "Big Brother Library" and "Little Brother Library Card" to know different kinds of interesting books and enjoy the fun of reading together!
Tristan the Tumbler is a very talented acrobat. However, he feels frustrated after an accident happened during his performance and even wants to give up tumbling. What will happen to Tristan? Can he set foot on stage again?
Tiny Snail is full of curiosity and always has a dream to travel around the world. Such dream has touched the Big Whale. Tiny Snail and Big Whale travel around the world together. What interesting matters will they come across?