- Highlighted Programmes
- All Events
- Events at Hong Kong Central Library
- Hong Kong Library Festival
- Summer Library Festival
- Joyful Reading at Your Neighbourhood – Pop-up Library
- 4‧23 "World Book Day" Fun Reading for All
- Roar-read with Little Dino
- Reading Promotion Activities@RTHK Programme
- Story Ambassador
- Young Storytelling Ambassador Scheme
- Librarians’ Choice
- Book Bag Pick-n-Read
- An Adventure with Book-loving Whale
- Story Time on Live: Read and Move with Celebrity Moms
- Fun Reading at Hong Kong Historic Buildings
- Reading Programme for Children and Youth
- Hong Kong Public Libraries Reading Clubs
- 4．23 World Book Day Creative Competition
- Thematic Storytelling Workshops
- Paired Reading Talks and Workshops
- Extensive Reading to Broaden the Horizons
- Tour Around the Library with Dinosaurs
- Other Reading Activities
- Past Activities
- Summer Reading Fiesta
- Literary Activities
- Awards / Competitions
- Hong Kong Literature Festival
- Talks / Workshops
- IT Activities
- Storytelling for Children
- Hot Topics
Paired Reading Workshops 2023: Parent-child Emotion Coaching Workshop on Coping with Fear
|Time:||3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
|Venue:||Hong Kong Central Library (Children's Library)|
|Remarks:||Conducted in Cantonese.
Free admission by reservation. Seats are limited. First-Come-First-Served.
Registration begins 3 weeks in advance for members of Paired Reading Clubs of Hong Kong Public Libraries.
Registration by phone begins 2 weeks in advance for the public, except the session at Hong Kong Central Library#.
# Please go to the Information Service Counter on the 1st floor of the Hong Kong Central Library to obtain the admission tickets starting from 10 a.m., 26 November 2023 (Sunday).
Please arrive 10 minutes before the workshop. Registration becomes invalid when the workshop begins. Seats will then be allocated to persons who are waiting at the venue.
|Enquiry Telephone Number:||2921 0385|