- Highlighted Programmes
- All Events
- Events at Hong Kong Central Library
- Hong Kong Library Festival
- Read to Discover!
- Joyful Reading at Your Neighbourhood – Pop-up Library
- Reading Promotion Activities@RTHK Programme
- Interactive Story Zoom 2022
- Fun Reading．Handicrafts
- The Story Ambassador
- 4.23 Let's Listen, Let's Make Series
- Librarians’ Choice
- Book Bag Pick-n-Read
- Interactive Story Zoom
- An Adventure with Book-loving Whale
- Story Time on Live: Read and Move with Celebrity Moms
- Fun Reading at Hong Kong Historic Buildings
- Reading Programme for Children and Youth
- Hong Kong Public Libraries Reading Clubs
- 4．23 World Book Day Creative Competition
- Thematic Storytelling Workshops
- Paired Reading Talks and Workshops
- Extensive Reading to Broaden the Horizons
- Tour Around the Library with Dinosaurs
- Other Reading Activities
- Past Activities
- Summer Reading Fiesta
- Literary Activities
- Awards / Competitions
- Hong Kong Literature Festival
- Talks / Workshops
- IT Activities
- Storytelling for Children
- Hot Topics
Paired Reading Workshops 2022: Parent-child Emotion Coaching Workshop on Anger Management
|Time:||3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
|Venue:||Ping Shan Tin Shui Wai Public Library (Extension Activities Room)|
|Remarks:||Conducted in Cantonese.
Free admission by reservation. Seats are limited. First-Come-First-Served.
Registration begins 3 weeks in advance for members of Paired Reading Clubs of Hong Kong Public Libraries.
Registration by phone begins 2 weeks in advance for the public, except the session at Hong Kong Central Library.
Please arrive 10 minutes before the workshop. Registration becomes invalid when the workshop begins. Seats will then be allocated to persons who are waiting at the venue.
|Enquiry Telephone Number:||2126 7520|