- Highlighted Programmes
- All Events
- Events at Hong Kong Central Library
- Hong Kong Library Festival
- Reading Activities
- Summer Reading Fiesta
- Literary Activities
- Awards / Competitions
- Hong Kong Literature Festival
- Talks / Workshops
- IT Activities
- Storytelling for Children
- Music Office
- Panel Exhibition on Elderly Health : Stay Smart – Brain Health and You
- "Charity and Society" Roving Exhibitions
- “Charity and Healthcare: Tung Wah Archives and Hong Kong’s Early Healthcare Development” Subject Talks and Roving Exhibitions
- “Tung Wah Archives and Early Overseas Chinese” Roving Exhibitions
- Pictorial Exhibition on "Braving the Storm: Hong Kong under Japanese Occupation"
- Other Exhibitions
- “Hand-in-Hand for Benevolence: Tung Wah’s Fundraising Culture and Social Development” Roving Exhibitions
- Hot Topics
Tag Search – “Charity and Society” Subject Talks and Roving Exhibitions
This series of talks will look back on the development of TWGHs’ charitable services and examine the politics, healthcare, education, social landscape and unique charitable spirit of Hong Kong in different time periods.
This exhibition aims at arousing public's interest towards the historic buildings in Hong Kong.