- Highlighted Programmes
- All Events
- Events at Hong Kong Central Library
- Reading Activities
- Summer Reading Fiesta
- Literary Activities
- Awards / Competitions
- Hong Kong Literature Festival
- Talks / Workshops
- IT Activities
- Storytelling for Children
- Summer Reading Month Exhibition on "Eminent Figures in the Modern History of China"
- Summer Reading Month Exhibition on "Children Stories: A Journey to the Whimsy Kingdom"
- Summer Reading Month Exhibition on "Children Growth & Development: The Bugs' Community"
- Summer Reading Month Exhibition on "Little Dragon Town: A Chinese Culture Tour"
- Music Office
- Panel Exhibition on Elderly Health : Stay Smart – Brain Health and You
- “Tung Wah Archives and Early Overseas Chinese” Roving Exhibitions
- Pictorial Exhibition on "Braving the Storm: Hong Kong under Japanese Occupation"
- Other Exhibitions
- Hot Topics
Tag Search – Other Exhibitions
“Charity and Healthcare: Tung Wah Archives and Hong Kong's Early Healthcare Development” Roving Exhibitions
Other Exhibitions /“Charity and Healthcare: Tung Wah Archives and Hong Kong's Early Healthcare Development” Roving Exhibitions /“Charity and Healthcare: Tung Wah Archives and Hong Kong’s Early Healthcare Development” Subject Talks and Roving Exhibitions
It is hoped that the exhibitons will arouse public interest in the history of healthcare in Hong Kong while showing members of the public the efforts of Tung Wah in conserving the historical records.
The exhibition aims to raise public awareness on two major anti-competitive conducts - Bid Rigging and Market Sharing.
YAU Siu-pun (1952-2016) is an active and authoritative figure in Hong Kong’s Chinese music scene. He excelled in diverse fields ranging from teaching, performing, to conducting, composing, and critiquing.
The exhibition showcases the manuscripts of music scores, photos, house programmes, certificates and trophies. Readers can find out more about this multi-talented musician.