- Highlighted Programmes
- All Events
- Events at Hong Kong Central Library
- Hong Kong Library Festival
- Reading Activities
- Summer Reading Fiesta
- Literary Activities
- Awards / Competitions
- Hong Kong Literature Festival
- Talks / Workshops
- IT Activities
- Storytelling for Children
- Music Office
- Panel Exhibition on Elderly Health : Stay Smart – Brain Health and You
- "Charity and Society" Roving Exhibitions
- “Charity and Healthcare: Tung Wah Archives and Hong Kong’s Early Healthcare Development” Subject Talks and Roving Exhibitions
- “Tung Wah Archives and Early Overseas Chinese” Roving Exhibitions
- Pictorial Exhibition on "Braving the Storm: Hong Kong under Japanese Occupation"
- Other Exhibitions
- Hot Topics
Tag Search – Other Exhibitions
Hong Kong comics started out humbly in the early 20 century and reached their prime in the 1980s. Showcasing some selected comics from the Documents Collection Campaign, including Uncle Choi, Old Master Q, Miss 13 Dots, Little Rogues, Bruce Lee and The Chinese Hero, the exhibition traces the development of local comics and introduces some of the popular comic artists.
This exhibition aims at arousing public's interest towards the historic buildings in Hong Kong.