- Highlighted Programmes
- All Events
- Events at Hong Kong Central Library
- Reading Activities
- Summer Reading Fiesta
- Literary Activities
- Awards / Competitions
- Hong Kong Literature Festival
- Talks / Workshops
- IT Activities
- Storytelling for Children
- Summer Reading Month Exhibition on "Eminent Figures in the Modern History of China"
- Summer Reading Month Exhibition on "Children Stories: A Journey to the Whimsy Kingdom"
- Summer Reading Month Exhibition on "Children Growth & Development: The Bugs' Community"
- Summer Reading Month Exhibition on "Little Dragon Town: A Chinese Culture Tour"
- Music Office
- Panel Exhibition on Elderly Health : Stay Smart – Brain Health and You
- “Tung Wah Archives and Early Overseas Chinese” Roving Exhibitions
- Pictorial Exhibition on "Braving the Storm: Hong Kong under Japanese Occupation"
- Other Exhibitions
- Hot Topics
Tag Search – Other Exhibitions
FUNG Wah (1924-2017) was passionate about music throughout his life and was famous in the music field for more than 70 years. He made remarkable contribution to the Cantonese opera, Cantonese film, Cantonese operatic songs and the phonographic industry of Cantonese music in Hong Kong. He set up the music society "Kam Lok Fu" to promote Cantonese opera and nurture many notable artists.
The exhibition showcases the manuscripts of music scores, clay-printed script of the Cantonese opera, gramophone records, leaflet and photographs. Readers can find out more about the master of Cantonese music.
Journey of Time and Celebration of 10th Anniversary of Commissioner for Heritage’s Office of the Development Bureau
The exhibition aims to promote active public participation in conservation through the review of CHO's achievements and mile stone in the past 10 years.