Frequently Asked Questions
- New Arrangement on Change of Account Password
- Online Payment Service
- Mobile Payment Service
- Online Services
- Smart ID Card
- Library Charge
- Library Materials in On-site Reserve Stack
- Library Materials in Off-site Reserve Stack
- Library Materials in Closed Stack
- Self-service Library Station
- My Library - The Official Mobile App
- Thematic Block Loan to Kindergartens
- "Joyful Reading at Your Neighbourhood: Library-on-Wheels" Pilot Project
- “iAM Smart”
Q1: Is the service free of charge?
Q2: Will the libraries charge me if I surrender my library card and then subsequently apply for a new library card again?
Q3: Upon loss of my library card, I use my smart ID card to borrow library materials. In this case, will there be any replacement charge levied?
A3: No. However, you must submit an application before using your smart ID card for library services and there will be a charge (Adult $33, Junior $17) if you want to apply for a replacement library card.