- Highlighted Programmes
- All Events
- Events at Hong Kong Central Library
- Hong Kong Library Festival
- Summer Library Festival
- Reading Activities
- Summer Reading Fiesta
- Literary Activities
- Awards / Competitions
- Hong Kong Literature Festival
- Talks / Workshops
- IT Activities
- Storytelling for Children
- Hot Topics
Ancient Bronzes of China and the Chinese Ancient Civilisation
|Date & Time:||2023/6/10 (Saturday) 2:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Venue:||Hong Kong Central Library (Lecture Theatre)|
|Speaker:||Dr. LEI Chin-hau|
Jointly organised by the Hong Kong Public Libraries, Leisure and Cultural Services Department and the Hok Hoi Library
• The lecture will be conducted in Putonghua, and admission is free. Interested parties may reserve seats via this webpage from 9:00 a.m., 25.5.2023 (Thursday) onwards. Limited seats are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
• Participants should be seated 15 minutes before the lecture commences.
• Lecture quota and admission arrangements will be updated from time to time. Please note the latest announcements made by the HKPL and follow the instructions of venue staff.
• If Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above or a Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is in force 3 hours before the lecture commences, the lecture will be cancelled.
The talk was held successfully. Please visit the following link to view the video (Chinese Version Only):
Extension Activities Unit, Hong Kong Public Libraries
Monday to Friday (Except Public Holidays) : 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Telephone: 2921 2645