- Highlighted Programmes
- All Events
- Events at Hong Kong Central Library
- Hong Kong Library Festival
- Summer Library Festival
- Reading Activities
- Summer Reading Fiesta
- Literary Activities
- Awards / Competitions
- Hong Kong Literature Festival
- Talks / Workshops
- IT Activities
- Storytelling for Children
- Hot Topics
(Full) Toy Library Online Reservation 10.6.2023 19:00 - 19:45
|Time:||7:00 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.|
|Venue:||Hong Kong Central Library (2/F Children's Library)|
|Enquiry Telephone Number:||2921 0378|
Toy Library Online Reservation
During 8 to 11 June, a pop-up play will be added in the Toy Library for children to start a journey with Dorothy and experience the adventure. Parents and children are welcome to make online reservation during the pop-up period to enjoy the pop-up play and thematic play.
Target: children aged eight or below and one of their parents
Quota: 20 families (maximum 40 people)
Fee: Free of charge
Details for reservation:
- Application start date: 1:00 p.m. on 7 June 2023.
- Reservation can be made no more than four days prior to the intended date of use (that day inclusive).
- Users who have reserved through online, telephone or in person at the Toy Library may enjoy the pop-up play and thematic play.
- The Toy Library aims at serving children aged eight or below and their parents.
- Each family (1 child and 1 parent) shall only need to register one quota by using child’s name. One quota per child. Family with more than one child shall register one quota for each child.
- Each child can only use one session per day.
- For the sake of hygiene, all users (including adults and children) should wear socks. Otherwise, users will not be allowed to enter the Toy Library.
- Applicants who have reserved a session should register at the Toy Library ten minutes before the commencement of the reserved session. If they fail to register within five minutes after the commencement of the reserved session, their places will be allocated to other applicants on the waiting list. Applicants who have booked the first session of the day may register within fifteen minutes after the commencement of the session.
- There will be messy play in the pop-up play, children may get their clothes dirty. Please prepare aprons or used clothes for children.
Click here to return to Toy Library Online Registration.