Hiring Services at Hong Kong Central Library
Opening Arrangement of Venue
Starting from 8 July (Thursday), the number of audience members allowed in major facilities of the Hong Kong Central Library including the Lecture Theatre will be increased to 85% of the original capacity. Consecutive seats will be limited to six. The capacity of minor facilities such as Activity Rooms 1 & 2 will also be raised to 85% of the original. All venue users/ audiences are required to put on their own masks and scan the "LeaveHomeSafe" QR code or register their names, contact number and the date and time of the visit before entering the venue.
Notes to Venue Users
- All users are required to scan the "LeaveHomeSafe" QR code or register their names, contact number and the date and time of the visit before entering the venue. The venue staff may immediately call the contact number provided by the visitor to verify the authenticity of information.
- Temperature screening upon entering the venue.
- Any users with fever or respiratory symptoms should refrain from using the venue facilities and seek medical assistance immediately.
- All need to observe hand hygiene (i.e., wash hands with liquid soap and water properly, or clean hands by rubbing with 70-80% alcohol-based handrub when hands are not visibly soiled).
- All need to wear their own masks.
- Maintain appropriate physical distancing in hiring units and common areas.
- All should avoid sharing of items.
- No eating or drinking in hiring units.