(1) After binding the account with “iAM Smart”, you can choose to log in your library account via “iAM Smart”. To unbind your account, please log in, and then make changes to “My Setting”. For details, please refer to “Frequently Asked Questions” ;
(2) If you have applied for using your smart ID card to enjoy library services, you can enter your HKID card number in the library account field. Please enter all letter(s) and digits of your HKID card number without the bracket, e.g. a1234567 for HKID card no. A123456(7);
(3) The system default password will be the last 4 digits of your registered phone number. The system will request you to change your password immediately upon first-time login, and this must be completed before access to the account is allowed. Regular change of password is essential for protection of your personal account. You should avoid perpetual use of the same password. Please click here for the “Step-by-Step Guide for Changing Password”;
(4) To reset your password, please click the "Forgot your password?” link. You will be requested to input your registered email address for the account in order to receive the temporary password after reset. If you have forgotten or have not registered your email address, you are required to visit a public library in person to have your password reset;
(5) For protection of personal privacy, please remember to log out your account and close the browser before leaving.
Your password is due to expire day(s) later, i.e. on . Please change it as soon as possible. To enhance security, the previous 8 passwords should not be reused.