Hong Kong Oral History Repository Project
The Hong Kong Oral History Repository Project aims to make available at the Hong Kong Central Library a wide range of oral history records on Hong Kong studies to the general public for general interest and studies, to enhance public appreciation of the value of oral history in the preservation of local culture and heritage and to promote the use of oral history records for Hong Kong studies.
The founding partners of the Project are as follows:
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
- City University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Hong Kong Institute of Education (Renamed "The Education University of Hong Kong" since May 2016)
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Lingnan University
- Open University of Hong Kong
- University of Hong Kong
The Hong Kong Oral History Collection is being set up by the Hong Kong Oral History Repository Project with a view to providing a wide range of oral history information related to Hong Kong studies.
The Home Affairs Bureau and the Leisure & Cultural Services Department thank the Founding Partners for their support to the Hong Kong Oral History Repository Project.