Searching for Nature from Androgyny
Presenter: Theatre Ronin
In 2016, Alex TAM, the Artistic Director of Theatre Ronin, adapted Androgyny by DUNG Kai-cheung to a physical and music theatre work: Nature. Contrastive imageries and concepts originated from Androgyny – body and limbs, male and female, yin and yang, animals and plants, rural and urban – were interwoven in a dialogue between drama and dance, presenting a new narrative and theatrical style.
The director will share his ideas of the literary adaptation, followed by a theatre showcase.
|Date & Time:||11 July 2020 (Saturday)
2:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
|Venue:||Hong Kong Central Library Exhibition Gallery, G/F.|
Registration: Please click this link for seat reservation during the online registration period.
Online registration date: 3 July 2020-9 July 2020.
This session will also be conducted online. For the latest programme details and arrangements, please refer to this webpage.
Mr. TAM Hung-man, Alex
Singer and Live musician:
Mr. YEUNG Chi-yuen
- Conducted in Cantonese
- Free admission. Seats are limited on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Q&A Session: Questions relating to the Interflow topics can be sent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 9 July 2020. Your questions will be forwarded to the speakers.
- Session will be cancelled if Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or "extreme conditions" Note is issued and remains in force 3 hours before the starting time of the session. (Note: In case of serious disruption of public transport services, extensive flooding, major landslides or large-scale power outage caused by a super typhoon, the Government will make an announcement of "extreme conditions".)
- For Enquiry: 2921 0286
- Extension Activities Unit, Hong Kong Public Libraries
- Mon. to Fri.: 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.; 2:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. (Except Public Holidays)