- Highlighted Programmes
- All Events
- Events at Hong Kong Central Library
- Hong Kong Library Festival
- Reading Activities
- Summer Reading Fiesta
- Literary Activities
- Awards / Competitions
- Hong Kong Literature Festival
Talks / Workshops
- Philosophy Talk
- Public Lectures on History and Business in China
- Public Lectures on History
- Public Lectures on Asian Studies
- Subject Talks on Cosmopolitan Hong Kong
- Subject Talk Series on Life & Death Education
- Subject Talk on Elderly Health : Stay Smart – Brain Health and You
- “Charity and Society” Subject Talks
- “Charity and Healthcare: Tung Wah Archives and Hong Kong’s Early Healthcare Development” Subject Talks
- “Tung Wah Archives and Early Overseas Chinese” Subject Talks
- "Braving the Storm: Hong Kong under Japanese Occupation" Paper Armament Model-making Workshop
- Subject Talk Series on Chinese Medicine for Elderly Health
- Subject Talk Series on "Seniors in Style"
- Exploring Education: Public Lectures on Teaching and Learning
- Other Talks / Workshops
- IT Activities
- Storytelling for Children
- Hot Topics
Medical Technology and Society
|Date & Time:||2021/04/10 (Saturday) 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.|
|Venue:||Hong Kong Central Library (Lecture Theatre, G/F)|
|Speaker:||Prof. Helen MENG (Patrick Huen Wing Ming Professor of Systems Engineering & Engineering Management, Chinese University of Hong Kong)
Prof. Kevin Kin Man TSIA (Professor, Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, University of Hong Kong)
|Organiser:||Jointly organised by the Hong Kong Public Libraries and Research Grants Council of University Grants Committee|
|Remarks:||Topic 1: AI for Cognitive Health
Topic 2: Decoding Health and Disease with High-Speed Laser Imaging Technologies
Conducted in Cantonese.
Free admission. First come, first served.
Interested parties can watch the live broadcast of the lecture through the Multimedia Information System of the Hong Kong Public Libraries via the internet (http://mmis.hkpl.gov.hk).
If online participants would like to raise questions to the speakers, they can send email with the heading of “Questions for speakers” to firstname.lastname@example.org during the live broadcast of the lecture (10 April 2021 10:30am to 12:15pm). The questions will be passed to the speakers for feedback during Q&A session.
|Enquiry Telephone Number:||2921 0222|