- Highlighted Programmes
- All Events
- Events at Hong Kong Central Library
- Hong Kong Library Festival
- Reading Activities
- Summer Reading Fiesta
- Literary Activities
- Awards / Competitions
- Hong Kong Literature Festival
Talks / Workshops
- Philosophy Talk
- Explore the World of Medicine: Public Lecture Series
- Public Lectures on History and Business in China
- Public Lectures on History
- Public Lectures on Asian Studies
- Subject Talks on Cosmopolitan Hong Kong
- Subject Talk Series on Life & Death Education
- Subject Talk on Elderly Health : Stay Smart – Brain Health and You
- “Charity and Society” Subject Talks
- “Charity and Healthcare: Tung Wah Archives and Hong Kong’s Early Healthcare Development” Subject Talks
- “Tung Wah Archives and Early Overseas Chinese” Subject Talks
- "Braving the Storm: Hong Kong under Japanese Occupation" Paper Armament Model-making Workshop
- Subject Talk Series on Chinese Medicine for Elderly Health
- Subject Talk Series on "Seniors in Style"
- Exploring Education: Public Lectures on Teaching and Learning
- Other Talks / Workshops
- IT Activities
- Storytelling for Children
- Hot Topics
Subject Talk on “Be a Responsible Pet Owner”
|Time:||2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
|Venue:||Kowloon Public Library|
|Organiser:||Organised by the Hong Kong Public Libraries, in association with the Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department|
|Remarks:||Conducted in Cantonese. Free admission.
Seat Reservation from: 2020/11/8 (Sunday)
Reservations for the talk can be made by phone at 2926 4055 or in person at Kowloon Public Library.
*Online registration will be available from 8/11/2020 to 27/11/2020. Seats are limited. First-come-first-served.
Quota, registration and admission arrangements are subject to change according to precautionary measures for public safety.
Children aged under 12 are allowed to attend the talk only when accompanied by an adult.
|Enquiry Telephone Number:||2926 4055|