- Highlighted Programmes
- All Events
- Events at Hong Kong Central Library
- Hong Kong Library Festival
- Reading Activities
- Summer Reading Fiesta
- Literary Activities
- Awards / Competitions
- Hong Kong Literature Festival
Talks / Workshops
- Lecture Series on Chinese Classics and Their Contemporary Resonances
- Philosophy Talk
- Public Lectures on History and Business in China
- Public Lectures on History
- Public Lectures on Asian Studies
- Subject Talks on Cosmopolitan Hong Kong
- Subject Talk Series on Life & Death Education
- Subject Talk on Elderly Health : Stay Smart – Brain Health and You
- “Charity and Society” Subject Talks
- “Charity and Healthcare: Tung Wah Archives and Hong Kong’s Early Healthcare Development” Subject Talks
- “Tung Wah Archives and Early Overseas Chinese” Subject Talks
- "Braving the Storm: Hong Kong under Japanese Occupation" Paper Armament Model-making Workshop
- Subject Talk Series on Chinese Medicine for Elderly Health
- Subject Talk Series on "Seniors in Style"
- Exploring Education: Public Lectures on Teaching and Learning
- Other Talks / Workshops
- “Overcoming Hardships – Charitable Organisations and Hong Kong Social Development” Subject Talks
- IT Activities
- Storytelling for Children
- Hot Topics
Where to bid farewell?
|Date & Time:||2020/11/28(Saturday) 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Venue:||Hong Kong Central Library (Lecture Theatre, G/F)|
|Speaker:||Ms. May PONG
Ms. Eva LIU
|Organiser:||Jointly organised by the Hong Kong Public Libraries and the Society for Life and Death Education|
|Remarks:||Conducted in Cantonese. Free admission by reservation.
Reservation for the talk starts at 10 a.m. on 16.11.2020 (Mon) and can be registered online via this website or by calling 2921 0222. Seats are limited. First-come-first-served.
Parents will choose the place of birth for the unborn child, which hospital, which area. Many people may move or even immigrate for the child. You can't choose where you were born. Can you choose where to die? This talk is to discuss the practical problems encountered during the implementation and to share some feasible suggestions.