- Highlighted Programmes
- All Events
- Events at Hong Kong Central Library
- Hong Kong Library Festival
- Reading Activities
- Summer Reading Fiesta
- Literary Activities
- Awards / Competitions
- Hong Kong Literature Festival
- Talks / Workshops
- IT Activities
- Storytelling for Children
- Summer Reading Month Exhibition on "Eminent Figures in the Modern History of China"
- Summer Reading Month Exhibition on "Children Stories: A Journey to the Whimsy Kingdom"
- Summer Reading Month Exhibition on "Children Growth & Development: The Bugs' Community"
- Summer Reading Month Exhibition on "Little Dragon Town: A Chinese Culture Tour"
- Music Office
- Panel Exhibition on Elderly Health : Stay Smart – Brain Health and You
- “Charity and Healthcare: Tung Wah Archives and Hong Kong’s Early Healthcare Development” Subject Talks and Roving Exhibitions
- “Tung Wah Archives and Early Overseas Chinese” Roving Exhibitions
- Pictorial Exhibition on "Braving the Storm: Hong Kong under Japanese Occupation"
- Other Exhibitions
- Hot Topics
Brief Introduction on "Hong Kong Memory" Exhibition
|Date:||2021/1/2 (Saturday) to 2021/1/31 (Sunday)|
|Time:||Library Opening Hours|
|Venue:||Shui Wo Street Public Library|
|Organiser:||Hong Kong Public Libraries|
The "Hong Kong Memory" website is a multimedia website that gives free and open access to digitized materials on the historical and cultural heritage of Hong Kong, including text documents, photographs, posters, sound recordings, motion pictures and videos. The website has been made available for public access since December 2012.
In order to increase the public awareness on this resourceful website, the Hong Kong Public Libraries will arrange a roving exhibition from 2020 to 2021 to introduce its origin, content structure and to visualize the characteristics of the "Hong Kong Memory" website.