- Highlighted Programmes
- All Events
- Events at Hong Kong Central Library
- Hong Kong Library Festival
- Reading Activities
- Summer Reading Fiesta
- Literary Activities
- Awards / Competitions
- Hong Kong Literature Festival
- Talks / Workshops
- IT Activities
- Storytelling for Children
- Summer Reading Month Exhibition on "Eminent Figures in the Modern History of China"
- Summer Reading Month Exhibition on "Children Stories: A Journey to the Whimsy Kingdom"
- Summer Reading Month Exhibition on "Children Growth & Development: The Bugs' Community"
- Summer Reading Month Exhibition on "Little Dragon Town: A Chinese Culture Tour"
- Music Office
- Panel Exhibition on Elderly Health : Stay Smart – Brain Health and You
- “Charity and Healthcare: Tung Wah Archives and Hong Kong’s Early Healthcare Development” Subject Talks and Roving Exhibitions
- “Tung Wah Archives and Early Overseas Chinese” Roving Exhibitions
- Pictorial Exhibition on "Braving the Storm: Hong Kong under Japanese Occupation"
- Other Exhibitions
- Hot Topics
"Understand People with Intellectual Disabilities" Community Education Exhibition
|Date:||2020/12/1 (Tuesday) to 2020/12/15 (Tuesday)|
|Time:||Library Opening Hours|
|Venue:||Lockhart Road Public Library|
|Organiser:||The Hong Kong Joint Council of Parents of the Mentally Handicapped Trailwalker Community Education Centre|
The exhibition aims to foster a positive attitude and better understanding of the public towards the characteristic and ability of Person with Intellectual Disability (PID).