- Highlighted Programmes
- All Events
- Events at Hong Kong Central Library
- Hong Kong Library Festival
- Reading Activities
- Summer Reading Fiesta
- Literary Activities
- Awards / Competitions
- Hong Kong Literature Festival
- Talks / Workshops
- IT Activities
- Storytelling for Children
- Hot Topics
Internet Tools for Learning by Smart Phone
|Time:||6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.|
|Venue:||Hong Kong Central Library (Activity Room 2)|
|Organiser:||Organised by Hong Kong Public Libraries in association with Hong Kong Family Welfare Society|
|Remarks:||The target participants are people aged 18 or over who are not familiar with net surfing.
Registration period: 2019/8/1 to 2019/11/1
Conducted in Cantonese. Registration methods are as follows:
(1) Register online from the website of Hong Kong Public Libraries www.hkpl.gov.hk.
(2) Ask the Library Staff for the application form or download the form from the website of Hong Kong Public Libraries www.hkpl.gov.hk. Please fill in the information and return to the respective library within the registration period.
In case of oversubscription, enrolment shall be decided by ballot. A list of successful applicants would be displayed in the respective library. The library staff would also contact the successful applicants by phone.
|Enquiry Telephone Number:||2921 0348|