- Highlighted Programmes
- All Events
- Events at Hong Kong Central Library
- Hong Kong Library Festival
- Reading Activities
- Summer Reading Fiesta
- Literary Activities
- Awards / Competitions
- Hong Kong Literature Festival
- Talks / Workshops
- IT Activities
- Storytelling for Children
- Summer Reading Month Exhibition on "Eminent Figures in the Modern History of China"
- Summer Reading Month Exhibition on "Children Stories: A Journey to the Whimsy Kingdom"
- Summer Reading Month Exhibition on "Children Growth & Development: The Bugs' Community"
- Summer Reading Month Exhibition on "Little Dragon Town: A Chinese Culture Tour"
- Music Office
- Panel Exhibition on Elderly Health : Stay Smart – Brain Health and You
- “Charity and Healthcare: Tung Wah Archives and Hong Kong’s Early Healthcare Development” Subject Talks and Roving Exhibitions
- “Tung Wah Archives and Early Overseas Chinese” Roving Exhibitions
- Pictorial Exhibition on "Braving the Storm: Hong Kong under Japanese Occupation"
- Other Exhibitions
- Hot Topics
Fashion: Selective Periodicals
|Date:||2019/4/1 (Monday) to 2019/7/31 (Wednesday)|
|Time:||Library Opening Hours|
|Venue:||Hong Kong Central Library (4/F Back Issues of Newspapers & Periodicals Reading Area)|
Fashion Magazines not only talk about trendy information, but also reflecting the prevailing social and economic development. We have prepared the “Fashion” resources guide inclusive of both local and overseas periodicals categorized into different groups, namely Style Lady, Style Gent, Accessories & Cosmetics.
Readers are welcome to retrieve the periodicals from either Current or Back Issues of Newspapers and Periodicals Reading Area of Hong Kong Central Library during library opening hours. Meanwhile, readers can login the Hong Kong Public Libraries Electronic Resources homepage, through the HyRead and Flipster e-Magazine to browse the relevant periodicals.