- Highlighted Programmes
- All Events
- Events at Hong Kong Central Library
- Hong Kong Library Festival
- Reading Activities
- Summer Reading Fiesta
- Literary Activities
- Awards / Competitions
- Hong Kong Literature Festival
- Talks / Workshops
- IT Activities
- Storytelling for Children
- Hot Topics
Creative Writing Workshop for Youths in 2019 : Essay
|Date & Time:||6, 13, 20 & 27 July ; 3 & 10 August 2019 (Saturday)
2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
(Application deadline : 22 May 2019)
|Venue:||City Hall Public Library (Extension Activities Room)|
|Moderator:||Mr. SZE Yau-peng|
|Speaker:||Ms. CHAU Mat-mat
Mr. CHEUNG Chi-wo
Prof. FAN Sin-piu
Dr. POON Po-chiu
Prof. WONG Leung-wo
Ms. ZHOU Jie-ru
|Organiser:||Jointly organised by Hong Kong Public Libraries, Hong Kong Literary, Hong Kong Literature and Arts Association and Hong Kong Poetry Festival Foundation.|
|Remarks:||• 3 series of workshops, one on each category namely Poetry, Essay and Mini Novel.
• The number of participants for each workshop will be limited to 35.
• Participants will be selected on the basis of their written works submitted with their application. Applicant should submit an application form with corresponding genre work of less than 1000 words in Chinese.
• All workshops are conducted in Cantonese.
|Enquiry:||2928 4601 (Extension Activities Unit, Hong Kong Public Libraries)
(Monday - Friday (Except Public Holidays) : 9:00 am - 1:00 pm ; 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm)
The workshops aim at promoting and cultivating interest in Chinese creative writing.