- Highlighted Programmes
- All Events
- Events at Hong Kong Central Library
- Hong Kong Library Festival
- Reading Activities
- Summer Reading Fiesta
- Literary Activities
- Awards / Competitions
- Hong Kong Literature Festival
- Talks / Workshops
- IT Activities
- Storytelling for Children
- Hot Topics
Creative Writing Workshop for Youths in 2019 : Poetry
|Date & Time:||13 & 27 April ; 4, 11, 18 & 25 May 2019 (Saturday)
3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
(Application deadline : 20 March 2019)
|Venue:||Tsuen Wan Public Library (Extension Activities Room)|
|Moderator:||Mr. CHENG Ching-hang
Mr. LIU Kin-chung
|Speaker:||Dr. CHAN Tsz-him
Dr. KWAN Tin-lam
Ms. LAW Lok-man
Ms. LEUNG She-kwan
Mr. Ian PANG
Mr. TANG Man-yiu
Mr. TSANG Kam-yin
|Organiser:||Jointly organised by Hong Kong Public Libraries, Hong Kong Literary, Hong Kong Literature and Arts Association and Hong Kong Poetry Festival Foundation.|
|Remarks:||• 3 series of workshops, one on each category namely Poetry, Essay and Mini Novel.
• The number of participants for each workshop will be limited to 35.
• Participants will be selected on the basis of their written works submitted with their application. Applicant should submit an application form with corresponding genre work of less than 1000 words in Chinese.
• All workshops are conducted in Cantonese.
|Enquiry:||2928 4601 (Extension Activities Unit, Hong Kong Public Libraries)
(Monday - Friday (Except Public Holidays) : 9:00 am - 1:00 pm ; 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm)
The workshops aim at promoting and cultivating interest in Chinese creative writing.