- Highlighted Programmes
- All Events
- Events at Hong Kong Central Library
- Reading KOL - Short Video Competition 2018
- Take a Break - eReading Corner
- Fun Reading at Your Neighbourhood – Pop-up Library
- Reading Programme for Children and Youth
- Hong Kong Public Libraries Reading Clubs
- 4．23 World Book Day
- Thematic Storytelling Workshops
- Paired Reading Talks and Workshops
- Extensive Reading to Broaden the Horizons
- Other Reading Activities
- Summer Reading Fiesta
- Literary Activities
- Awards / Competitions
- Hong Kong Literature Festival
- Talks / Workshops
- IT Activities
- Storytelling for Children
- Hot Topics
Storytelling Workshops: Love and Care
|Time:||11:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon|
|Venue:||Hong Kong Central Library (2/F Children's Library)|
|Organizer:||Organized by Hong Kong Public Libraries|
|Remarks:||Presenter: Art Avenue
(Conducted in Cantonese)
Each session admits 30 families per session (1 child and 1 parent for each family).
For children aged 4 - 7 with 1 of their parents
‧ Issue of admission tickets starts at 9:45 a.m. on event day at the main entrance of 1/F of the Hong Kong Central Library. Remaining tickets will be issued at 10:00 a.m. at the Information Service Counter on 1/F.
‧ One ticket for one family (1 child and 1 parent for each family).
‧ First come, first served.
‧ Ticket holders must arrive on time. Tickets will be void after the event starts and the quota will be allocated to those who are queuing on site.
|Enquiry Telephone Number:||2921 0385|