- Highlighted Programmes
- All Events
- Events at Hong Kong Central Library
- Reading KOL - Short Video Competition 2018
- Take a Break - eReading Corner
- Fun Reading at Your Neighbourhood – Pop-up Library
- Reading Programme for Children and Youth
- Hong Kong Public Libraries Reading Clubs
- 4．23 World Book Day
- Thematic Storytelling Workshops
- Paired Reading Talks and Workshops
- Extensive Reading to Broaden the Horizons
- Other Reading Activities
- Summer Reading Fiesta
- Literary Activities
- Awards / Competitions
- Hong Kong Literature Festival
- Talks / Workshops
- IT Activities
- Storytelling for Children
- Hot Topics
Paired Reading Workshops 2018: Level Up Children's Attention with Games
|Time:||10:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon|
|Venue:||Tsuen Wan Public Library (Extension Activities Room)|
|Remarks:||Conducted in Cantonese.
Free admission by reservation. Seats are limited. First-Come-First-Served.
Registration begins 3 weeks in advance for members of Family Reading Clubs of Hong Kong Public Libraries.
Registration by phone begins 2 weeks in advance for the public, except the session at Hong Kong Central Library.
# Please go to the Information Service Counter on the 1st floor of the Hong Kong Central Library to obtain the admission tickets starting from 10 a.m., 17 November 2018 (Saturday) for the session held in 1 December 2018 (Saturday) at Hong Kong Central Library.
Please arrive 10 minutes before the workshop. Registration becomes invalid when the workshop begins. Seats will then be allocated to persons who are waiting at the venue.
|Enquiry Telephone Number:||2490 3891|
To learn the skills of improving attention of children with demonstration and games.
Child from kindergarten to primary three, each with a parent.
7 sessions. 20 family units each session. (1 child and 1 parent as a family unit)
St. James' Settlement
Uncle James Child Development Centre, Wan Chai