- Highlighted Programmes
- All Events
- Events at Hong Kong Central Library
- Hong Kong Library Festival
- Read to Discover!
- Pop-up Library @ Hong Kong Flower Show 2023
- Joyful Reading at Your Neighbourhood – Pop-up Library
- Reading Promotion Activities@RTHK Programme
- Interactive Story Zoom 2022
- The Story Ambassador
- Librarians’ Choice
- Book Bag Pick-n-Read
- Interactive Story Zoom
- An Adventure with Book-loving Whale
- Story Time on Live: Read and Move with Celebrity Moms
- Fun Reading at Hong Kong Historic Buildings
- Reading Programme for Children and Youth
- Hong Kong Public Libraries Reading Clubs
- 4．23 World Book Day Creative Competition
- Thematic Storytelling Workshops
- Paired Reading Talks and Workshops
- Extensive Reading to Broaden the Horizons
- Tour Around the Library with Dinosaurs
- Other Reading Activities
- Past Activities
- Summer Reading Fiesta
- Literary Activities
- Awards / Competitions
- Hong Kong Literature Festival
- Talks / Workshops
- IT Activities
- Storytelling for Children
- Hot Topics
Cultivating Mindful Kid through Stories
|Time:||2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
|Venue:||Sha Tin Public Library (Extension Activities Room)|
|Speaker:||Ms. May TSE (Experienced Educational Psychology Consultant)|
|Remarks:||Conducted in Cantonese. Free admission by reservation. Seats are limited. First-come-first-served.
Registration begins 3 weeks in advance for members of Family Reading Clubs of Hong Kong Public Libraries.
Registration by phone begins 2 weeks in advance for the public.
Please arrive on time. Registration becomes invalid when the talk begins. Seats will then be allocated to persons who are waiting at the venue.
|Enquiry Telephone Number:||2694 3788|
Information available in Chinese only.