- Highlighted Programmes
- All Events
- Events at Hong Kong Central Library
- Reading Activities
- Summer Reading Month
- Literary Activities
- Awards / Competitions
- Hong Kong Literature Festival
Talks / Workshops
- Philosophy Talk
- Explore the World of Medicine: Public Lecture Series
- Public Lectures on History and Business in China
- Public Lectures on History
- Public Lectures on Asian Studies
- Subject Talks on Cosmopolitan Hong Kong
- Subject Talk Series on Life & Death Education
- Subject Talk on Elderly Health : Stay Smart – Brain Health and You
- “Tung Wah Archives and Early Overseas Chinese” Subject Talks
- Other Talks / Workshops
- IT Activities
- Hot Topics
You Have Choices between Life and Death
|Date & Time:||2017/9/23 (Saturday) 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Venue:||Hong Kong Central Library (Lecture Theatre, G/F)|
|Speaker:||Ven SIK Hin Hung
Dr. Vincent TSE
|Organizer:||Jointly presented by the Hong Kong Public Libraries and the Society for Life and Death Education|
|Remarks:||Conducted in Cantonese. Free admission.
Seat reservation starts on 11.9.2017 (Mon).
Please call 2921 0222 for seat reservation. First-come-first-served.
The live broadcast is also available on Multimedia Information System of Hong Kong Public Libraries, please access through the Internet or reserve a Multimedia Information System Workstation for viewing.
Are life and death determined by personal destiny? Could one have the ability to control his or her own life?