- Highlighted Programmes
- All Events
- Events at Hong Kong Central Library
- Hong Kong Library Festival
- Reading Activities
- Summer Reading Fiesta
- Literary Activities
- Awards / Competitions
- Hong Kong Literature Festival
- Talks / Workshops
- IT Activities
- Storytelling for Children
- Hot Topics
Creative Writing Workshop for Youths in 2017 : Poetry
|Date & Time:||22, 29 April ; 6, 13, 20 & 27 May 2017 (Saturday)
3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
(Application deadline : 22 March 2017)
|Venue:||Tsuen Wan Public Library (Extension Activities Room)|
|Moderator:||Mr. CHENG Ching-hang
Mr. LIU Kin-chung
|Speaker:||Mr. CHUNG Kwok-keung
Mr. LAU Wai-shing
Mr. LAU Yee-ching
Mr. SONG Zijiang
|Organiser:||Jointly presented by Hong Kong Public Libraries, Hong Kong Literature and Arts Association, The Federation of Hong Kong Writers, Voice & Verse Poetry Magazine|
|Remarks:||• 3 series of workshops, one on each category namely Poetry, Essay and Mini Novel.
• The number of participants for each workshop will be limited to 35.
• Participants will be selected on the basis of their written works submitted with their application. Applicant should submit an application form with corresponding genre work of less than 1000 words in Chinese.
• All workshops are conducted in Cantonese.
|Enquiry:||2928 4601 (Extension Activities Unit, Hong Kong Public Libraries)
(Monday - Friday (Except Public Holidays) : 9:00 am - 1:00 pm; 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm)
The workshops aim at promoting creative writing in Chinese and language proficiency of students and youths as well as the use of public library resources.